Tuesday, April 04, 2006

BULLSEYE: Nick Lachey Dating Predictions On Target

I blinked and almost missed it! Apparently Nick Lachey has been romantically linked to Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari. My first reaction - what? and who? Laguna Beach is yet another MTV reality show, this one following the lives of eight teenagers living in California's Orange County, of which Kristin is one.

Loyal readers may recall my December 28th entry detailing 2006 dating predictions for Nick and Jess. For Nick I predicted, "...With a flailing career his ego is fragile. For a boost, he may hang with a B-list personality such as a dancer, cheerleader, etc. If his career gains some steam, he'll move onto a long-term relationship with another A-List celeb...Look for Nick to be tied to the a Hailey Duff or Kylie Monogue-type" Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the 19-year old qualifies.

AnyWHO, that's old news. The latest dating rumors are linking Nick to NY TV-Host Vanessa Minnillo. I think my work here is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home