Tuesday, November 22, 2005

BATMAN & LADYBIRD

When Anthony returns from the video store, I usually wind up doing a crossword or window shopping in Lou Lou while he watches the latest action flick release. This time it was the new Batman starring Christian Bale but, this time there was no crossword or Lou Lou issue to be found. I loved it!!! Most impressing was the hero's backstory. Long after the movie had finished, I continued to consider Bruce's plight. An 'ordinary' man with great vision, skills and commitment who created a persona to help him acheive what he wanted. Is this not the story of many real-life characters?...Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Arnie??? If bats were Bruce's greatest fear, then birds are mine. Don't ask! 'Birdwoman' and 'Birdgirl' just don't work so Ladybird it is. I don't have a costume, but I do have a great wardrobe and a pretty smile. This fly Ladybird is ready to soar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home